Friday, August 22, 2014

On My Nails: In Stitches by Essie

Even though it's technically still summer, the temperature has really gone down quite a bit this past week or so here in Québec. The slightly cooler weather made me look for autumn colours while going through my polish collection, and I decided to go with In Stitches by Essie. This is one of my most worn shades, and one of the few polishes that I can remember paying full price for because I had to have it! 



The colour is hard to describe, but it's definitely a perfect colour for autumn. I love to wear this with jeans, brown boots and an oversized oatmeal coloured sweater. This is what three coats of polish looks like, you could probably get away with wearing just 2 coats though!

What do you think? Is it too early for me to be wearing autumn shades?

xx Cynthia

4 comments:

  1. The shade is amazing,love the rich color.
    x
    http://sparklingdivadiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour. It is a perfect shade for fall!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color is gorgeous! It would make a wonderful lipstick shade, too, hehe.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete