Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mint and Yellow Nails

I'm not super talented, so nail art is a little difficult for me, but I wanted to do something different with my nails today. I also really wanted to use the new polish that I got from Essence, so this is what I came up with!


I basically just painted my nail tips, alternating between mint and yellow. I used nail tip sticker guides by Nailene to get a straight line (it would have been impossible for me otherwise, haha).


I used China Glaze's Lemon Fizz, and Essence's That's What I Mint for the tips of my nails. After that I applied a coat of Essie's Mademoiselle. I also applied a top coat (which I forgot to include in the picture!). I think that these colours are really cute together, and perfect for summer. What do you think? ^ ^

xx Cynthia



No comments:

Post a Comment